Signature Financial, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of Signature Bank (NYSE:”SBNY”) has exciting opportunities for experienced, direct origination, middle market sales officers in select locations across the country. Signature Bank (is a full service commercial bank with over $15 billion in assets ranking among the top 1% of commercial banks in the U.S. Forbes Magazine has ranked Signature Bank at #5 on their list of America’s Best Banks and Crain’s rated Signature at 7 out of 100 in its annual list of New York’s Fastest, Growing Companies. Signature Bank also appeared for the first time on Crain’s list of New York’s Best Places to Work.
Signature Bank understands relationships with clients. We believe personal relationships trump brand. It’s the relationship our clients have with their sales officer that drives business. We have a top relationship based specialty finance management team who joined Signature from some of the largest banks in the industry. We are looking for Sales Officers who have established relationships with middle market clients and want to fully service those clients in the equipment leasing and finance space.
Signature Financial targets lease and loan transactions financing construction, transportation, industrial, manufacturing and medical equipment to middle market clients. We have an experienced documentation and lending team to support your specialty finance business. Our focus is on transactions ranging from $250,000 - $10,000,000.
- The ability to consistently source $18MM or more in new business annually.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Evaluate all aspects of potential transactions including financial position of clients and transaction structure.
- The ability to work independently from a remote location.
- 5 years minimum experience with a verifiable track record of producing a minimum of $18MM annually on a direct basis with middle market clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of lease and loan products, pricing, and structure.
- Established, verifiable client relationships with middle market companies in targeted industries.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Super trump, T Value and ACT.
If you are ready to explore this opportunity, send your resume and contact information via this link;
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Only Signature Bank provides personal and business clients a single point of contact to meet all their financial needs, from personalized banking and credit services, to powerful cash management systems and flexible financing for businesses.