In this position, you will execute the vision for Signature Bank’s long term marketing plan. You will be responsible for managing expenses, vendors, staff, policies and output of the marketing department.
- Develops the Signature Bank, Signature Securities and Signature Financial marketing programs.
- Executes the strategy and procedures of the department.
- Responsible for oversight of marketing collateral, as well as, the production of operational forms and publications.
- Supports Senior management presentations.
- Serves as a marketing representative of Signature Bank’s Operations Committee.
- Performs vendor management functions, including quality control and routine bidding of functions and projects.
- Responsible for the Annual Marketing Plan.
- Manages the graphic design team and a Marketing Assistant.
Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Minimum 4 years of marketing experience along with 2 years managerial experience required.
Salary: $70K - $85K
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.