In this position, you will conduct and report on the administrative functions of the Marketing department and assist in general marketing functions. Other responsibilities include:
- Provides customer service to Private Client Groups in the production and delivery of marketing materials.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials and edits, and coordinates bank, securities and marketing forms for the intranet.
- Assists in the delivery of presentations and demonstrations for various products including online banking, online brokerage, credit card management, etc.
- Compiles and produces sales and marketing reports and performs general proofreading and editing of printed and electronic materials prior to production.
- Assists in the organization, distribution, update and development of marketing and merchandising materials.
Minimum 1 year experience in a corporate environment. The ideal candidate must be highly organized and have superior interpersonal skills, along with excellent follow up skills. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong writing skills required.
Salary: $35K- $42K
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.