Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked third on Forbes 2013 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten lists for three consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Signature employees must submit their resume and contact Human Resources as well as apply online.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity:
Cash Management Client Associate, Manhattan
In this position, you will provide customer service and assist with the implementation process of new cash management products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide customer service, operational support and day-to-day training for all cash management services, including but not limited to password changes and service changes.
- Work directly with vendors for implementation and any client service issues.
- Set up clients for Cash Management products/services.
- Interact with Account Officers to ensure proper documentation is provided.
- Responsible for the billing of all products which includes keeping track of any pricing changes, adding and deleting accounts, using cash management billing system.
- Review invoices and follow up on missing vendor bills.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Salary $34K - $50K
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Back to Employment Index