In this position, you will be responsible for the analysis and risk assessment of Taxi Finance loans under $2,000,000. Primary duties include:
- Underwrites primarily Taxi Finance indirect participation loans under $2,000,000 in accordance with the Taxi Finance Credit Policy, with guidance from the Director of Taxi Finance
- Has regular contact with clients, brokers, and their CPAs, to request and/or clarify specified information needed for underwriting purposes.
- Analyzes and reviews the transaction terms and financial condition of borrower to adequately structure transactions.
- Conducts credit investigations and other due diligence searches.
- Approves credit requests for loan facilities within assigned credit authority, and assigns risk ratings accordingly.
- Ensures loan agreements/documents are complete and accurate according to policy and in compliance with approval. Communicates with outside counsel when necessary.
Requirements: Minimum 3 years commercial and/or asset based lending experience preferred, with Taxi industry lending experience highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree. Must be proficient in business writing, and the analysis of financial statements, cash flows, and financial ratios. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Signature Bank/Signature Financial offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.