We currently have a Technical Associate-Help Desk opportunity in our Manhattan office.
In this position, one functions as an IT Help Desk representative who is the initial interface with the User/Client community in the reporting and tracking of problems from intake through resolution. Primary duties include the following:
- Provides answers to users directly or forwards questions to the appropriate senior technical associate.
- Performs day-to-day first line support of Network/Systems/Desktop support to troubleshoot and diagnose network/systems/user problems.
- Opens, tracks and escalates all problems and tracks to resolution.
- Provides support in managing various vendors and system administrators of Signature to ensure the proper user/client satisfaction.
- Acts as second line back-up to communication/ATM/service delivery issues.
- Manages Branch Equipment Database which provides a single reference for all computer workstations, printers, ATMs, kiosks, networking equipment, and other branch hardware.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described.
This position requires an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent technical training and a minimum of one year in Help Desk experience or related field. Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Experience using PCs, laptops, Blackberrys, MS Office, Active Directory, Outlook, TrackIt and RDP is needed.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and wellness programs.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.