In this key position, you will provide banking services to Signature’s Real Estate Management clients. Your general knowledge of banking products will aid you in responding to inquiries and requests regarding accounts. Other responsibilities include opening new accounts, preparing and compiling client account documentation, processing wire transfers and internal monetary transfers, coordinating and assisting bank support personnel in resolving client issues.
This position has the potential to expand to a more senior level Client Associate depending on the skills and qualifications of the applicant.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Financial Institution
- A broad knowledge of financial service products
- Working knowledge of the Real Estate industry and/or Real Estate Management companies
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Daily use of all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Word
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Salary: $30K - $40K
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.