Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked second on Forbes 2014 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten list for four consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Signature employees must submit their resume and contact Human Resources as well as apply online.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity:
Consumer Loan Administration Associate, Manhattan
In this position, you will prepare and execute funding of loan packages and documentation in accordance with established guidelines and policies by performing the following duties:
- Prepare Personal Line of Credit/Reserve Line of Credit underwriting analysis for credit decisions.
- Perform service and maintenance of all loans using IMPACS system.
- Prepare documents and data entry of all approved lines of credit for Consumer Loan area.
- Develop month end reports and reconciliation for designated GL accounts.
- Track Home Owner’s and Flood Insurance policies for HELOC Product.
- Prepare Satisfaction and Subordination Mortgages for HELOC Product.
- Minimum 1 year loan servicing experience for a bank.
- Knowledge of loan servicing systems and loan documentation.
- Ideal candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Back to Employment Index