The Compliance Analyst ensures adherence to corporate policies as well as banking requirements through the administration of the Bank’s compliance program throughout the year.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review system generated reports of transactions and investigation of account activity for potentially suspicious activity including structuring and high risk wire activity, etc. from inception to completion –must be able to monitor and identify suspicious activity on banking customers
- Draft narratives of findings and suspicious activity reports
- Interact directly with the Bank’s business personnel regarding account activity, BSA regulations and know your customer requirements and to accurately resolve compliance issues and to provide guidance about client activity
- Conduct enhanced due diligence research and complete reports
- Ability to review transaction detail and client know your client information to identify potentially suspicious activity or missing information
- Carry out the requirements for compliance as directed by Federal and State regulators and prepare management repors
- 4+ years experience in the compliance department of a financial institution or comparable experience.
- Demonstration and application of core knowledge of money laundering patterns, BSA and PATRIOT Act, OFAC and other compliance regulations is required.
- Highly motivated self-starter who has the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Actimize, Lexis, PACER a plus.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in accounting, finance or business, or comparable degree in criminal justice.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.