Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked second on Forbes 2014 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten list for four consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Signature employees must submit their resume and contact Human Resources as well as apply online.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity:
We have an excellent opportunity in our Manhattan office for a Recruiter. This position will be responsible for strategic sourcing and full cycle recruiting, from talent identification to new hire onboarding. Networking in the industry will be pivotal to success in this role.
- Identify, source and recruit qualified candidates utilizing diverse sourcing methods including internet sites, employee referrals and networking forums.
- Develop a network of people and process to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manage the outreach and recruitment efforts for Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Develop and manage relationships with business leadership and become a trusted partner across our key business areas.
- Stay abreast of market and employment trends affecting the recruitment function.
- Creation of job posting and placement of the advertisement via internal and external communications.
- Process background checks and other pre and post employment activities in line with existing employment law and HR policy and procedures.
- Processes all recruitment documents including the Affirmative Action and EEO data collection and tracking via ADP; communicates with other departments as needed to onboard new hires.
- Communicate challenges and solutions that will result in recruitment improvements.
- 5 years of solid recruiting experience, preferably in a financial institution with a proven track record of full cycle recruitment.
- Must have a strong network of contacts and experience in passive candidate recruiting.
- Self confident, strategic thinker that can execute on assignments with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with senior leaders in a similar capacity in their current or previous roles with solid industry knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Working knowledge of behavioral or structured interviewing preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience preferred.
- SPHR, PHR a plus.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Back to Employment Index