Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked second on Forbes 2014 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten list for four consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Signature employees must submit their resume and contact Human Resources as well as apply online.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity:
Compliance Analyst – Reg E/OFAC, Manhattan
The Compliance Analyst ensures adherence to corporate policies as well as compliance with Regulation E Consumer International Wires rule and other government sanctioned inquiries such as OFAC & 314(a).
- Assist Private Client Groups and the Foreign Exchange Desk with processing consumer international wires for Regulation E compliance
- Responsible for logging in the Reg E consumer wires and ensuring proper backup documentation has been saved, as well as communicate with PCGs and FX Desk on wire issues
- Perform reviews for compliance on functions related to OFAC and 314(a), and manage specialized reporting, management reporting, and SAR metric reporting
- Investigate, research, and respond to OFAC inquiries resulting from potential matches from PCG’s, as well as automated alerts from vendor on possible hits to OFAC and adverse media
- Review and verification of real time wire transfers for OFAC related hits, and determine whether it’s a false positive or a true match
- Conduct annual testing of vendor and internal systems as well as wire testing to ensure compliance with regulations
- Perform BSA filing requirements assigned to the Compliance Department and any ad hoc issues, including wires.
- 2+ years experience in a compliance department of a financial institution with working knowledge of PATRIOT Act, BSA and OFAC compliance matters
- Knowledge of government regulations, in particular Regulation E
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, in accounting, finance, business, or a comparable degree in criminal justice
- Experience with Actimize, Accuity, Wire transfer systems and Lexis is a plus
- Proficient with Word and Excel a must
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Back to Employment Index
Executive Sales Officers, Nationwide
Senior Client Associate - Real Estate Private Client Group, Manhattan
Consumer Loan Administration Associate, Manhattan
Loan Administration and Document Associate, Manhattan
Compliance Analyst - Transaction Analysis, Manhattan
Compliance Analyst – Reg E/OFAC, Manhattan
Audit Manager, Manhattan
Enterprise Stress Testing Manager, Manhattan
Credit Analyst, Long Island
Senior Documentation Specialist - Middle Office Operations, Floater
Administrative Assistant, Manhattan
Cash Management Associate - Technical Support, Manhattan
Cash Management Associate - Document Review, Manhattan
Compliance Analyst – New Accounts, Manhattan
Training Specialist, Long Island
Client Associate - Private Client Group, Manhattan
Commercial Loan Escrow Processor, Manhattan
Technical Associate - Help Desk, Manhattan
No information on this web site should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in a particular security or type of security.
Signature Securities Group Corporation ("SSG") is a registered broker dealer, registered investment adviser, and licensed insurance agency. SSG, Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned non-bank subsidiary of Signature Bank.
Securities, Insurance and Monogram Money Market Funds Program
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
Signature Bank and SSG comply with Section 326 of the USA
PATRIOT Act. This law mandates that we verify certain information about you while
processing your account application.
Signature Bank, Member FDIC, is an Equal Housing Lender
Signature Bank, member FDIC.
All rights reserved.