Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked second on Forbes 2014 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten list for four consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Signature employees must submit their resume and contact Human Resources as well as apply online.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity:
Audit Manager, Manhattan
In this position, you will be responsible for the implementation of the audit strategy by following the audit program, and review and test procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement audit strategy for the Bank via the sound application of risk based practices for the definition of audit scope, audit program and the performance/ review of test procedures
- Obtain an understanding of and document business processes, and identify related controls;
- Build rapport with Management by demonstrating professionalism in the execution of assigned tasks;
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the Mission and Culture of Signature Bank and the Internal Audit Department;
- Performance of the risk assessment process as it pertains to the Bank’s activities facilitating the development/modification of the audit program;
- Design/ Perform/ Review tests of controls either independently or as part of our team utilizing our integrated audit approach;
- Evaluate activities in accordance with applicable regulatory and accounting standards (e.g., GAAP, GAAS, COSO, etc.);
- Identify, document and present all control weaknesses for discussion with Audit Management facilitating the development of comments for inclusion in the Audit Report;
- Effectively discuss all control weaknesses with Management, propose recommendations for controls and professionally reach agreement in a timely manner as to required actions;
- Complete/ Critically review all working papers in compliance with department and professional standards; and,
- Supervise audit team including: senior staff auditors, staff auditors and audit trainees; inspire, coach, train and conduct performance management activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive audit experience, including supervisory skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; CPA, CIA, CISA or other related professional certification.
- Professional individual with excellent communication skills and the desire to inspire, motivate and develop themselves and the team.
- Experience in Financial services is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related field.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume online. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or protected class.
Back to Employment Index
Executive Sales Officers, Nationwide
Senior Financial Center Associate - Floater, Manhattan, Westchester and Bronx
Senior Client Associate - Real Estate Private Client Group, Manhattan
Client Associate - Private Client Group, Manhattan
Commercial Loan Administration Associate, Manhattan
Consumer Loan Administration Associate, Manhattan
Teller (Part-Time), Manhattan
Loan Administration and Document Associate, Manhattan
Compliance Analyst - Transaction Analysis, Manhattan
Compliance Analyst – Reg E/OFAC, Manhattan
Audit Manager, Manhattan
Letter of Credit Associate, Manhattan
Enterprise Stress Testing Manager, Manhattan
Operations Review Associate, Manhattan
Staff Attorney, Manhattan
Client Services Associate, Manhattan
Credit Analyst, Manhattan
No information on this web site should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in a particular security or type of security.
Signature Securities Group Corporation ("SSG") is a registered broker dealer, registered investment adviser, and licensed insurance agency. SSG, Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned non-bank subsidiary of Signature Bank.
Securities, Insurance and Monogram Money Market Funds Program
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
Signature Bank and SSG comply with Section 326 of the USA
PATRIOT Act. This law mandates that we verify certain information about you while
processing your account application.
Signature Bank, Member FDIC, is an Equal Housing Lender
Signature Bank, member FDIC.
All rights reserved.