Signature Securities Group, located in New York, NY and Houston, TX, a wholly-owned, non-bank subsidiary of Signature Bank, NY, is actively seeking Institutional Fixed Income Sales representatives with a proven trailing-12 month production for both their Texas and New York offices. Desired client focus on Banks, Insurance Companies, Money Managers, and Trust/Pension Managers. The successful candidate will have a current book of business and a desire to increase sales, while satisfying customer needs.
- Focus direct sales efforts on the purchase and sale of fixed income products.
- Develop a sales strategy to follow through on prospective client needs and continue to develop business.
- Communicate client needs (color on bids, offer or bid indications) to trading desk.
- Maintain and review all client files, records, confirm sales and settlement data.
- Min 2 years selling Fixed Income Securities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- Series 7 and 63.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bloomberg.
- Previous institutional sales experience.
Salary: draw plus commission
Signature offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit or fax your resume and salary requirements to (646)758-8376.
Signature Securities Group Corporation, Member FINRA/SIPC