Designed for individuals with higher spending needs, expectations for superior purchasing power and the desire for exclusive benefits. This card offers increased spending capacity that combines the flexibility to revolve with the convenience of the no pre-set spending limit. An introductory rate of 0.00% APR for the first 6 months on purchases and balance transfers. After that period, purchases and balance transfers will be at an APR of 9.99% - 20.99%. Cash advances are offered at 23.99%. The APR will vary based on the Wall Street Journal's published Prime Rate. Additional cards are available for family members at no cost.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent in net purchases
- Get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically
- Redeem points for merchandise, gift cards, travel and cash back in the form of a statement credit or as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account
- $50 cash back with your first purchase
- No points earning cap
- Points good for 5 years
- $50 annual fee
- Plus Additional Visa® Signature Card benefits:
- 24-Hour cardmember service
- Zero fraud liability
- Verified by Visa
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel assistance
- Extended warranty coverage
Exclusive Visa® Signature Card benefits:
- Signature Access: preferred access to premium seats at select sports, entertainment and cultural events
- Signature Privileges: upgrades, discounts, VIP packages and preferred ticketing
- Signature Dining: exclusive reservations, specially reserved tables and valuable dining discounts
- Signature Concierge: a personal concierge for assistance with dining reservations, purchasing tickets and more
Note: All cash advances have an APR of 23.99%. Please see the application disclosure, available at any of our locations, for a complete list of rates and additional charges that the card may accrue.
Please Note: Applicants who do not qualify for a Visa Signature card will be considered for a Select Bonus Rewards card with the same $25.00 cash back with your first purchase, 0.00% introductory rate for 6 months and no annual fee, but without Signature properties.