Signature Internet Banking (SIB)
Signature Internet Banking features robust functionality within a secure framework. Services capabilities include:
- Multi-user management and entitlement controls, with the ability to set transaction limits and allow dual control.
- Real-time transactions, balances, and internal account-to-account transfers (including one-to-many and many-to-one transfers).
- Payment options including Bill Payment, ACH and wire transfers.
- Six-Month transaction history and eighteen-month statement history reporting.
- Customizable alerts (automatic e-mail and texts upon request).
- Stop payments of a single item or a range of items.
- A variety of reporting options delivered in multiple formats, including CSV, PDF, BAI2, Quicken, Quickbooks and MSMoney.
To log on to Signature Internet Banking, please Click Here.
To download Trusteer Rapport Software to help protect your account information Click Here.
Signature Mobile Banking (SMB)
Signature Mobile Banking offers convenient account access to clients already utilizing Signature Internet Banking. Service capabilites include:
- Intuitive Design
- Account Balances and transaction histories
- Account-to-account transfers
- Bill Payment
- Mobile Check Deposit
Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements: The Signature Mobile Banking app is available on iPhone®, and iPad® (requiring iOS 7.1 and later) and Android (requiring4.1 Jelly Bean or later) devices. Mobile Check Deposit requires a device with at least a 2-megapixel rear facing camera that supports auto-focus. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Not all Moile Banking app features are available on all devices.
To access the SMB app within the iOS App Store®: Click Here for iPhone® devices and Click Here for iPad® devices.
To access the SMB app within the Google Play Store™: Click Here for Android™ Phone devices and Click Here for Android™ Tablet devices.
For a simple Guide to Signature Mobile Banking & Deposit Click Here.
For Tips for Maintaining Mobile Banking Security, Click Here.